do you ever feel like your future is slipping away while you’re laughing at stupid puns on tumblr
My future isn’t slipping. It’s tumbling
Why don’t the seats in the trains near me face the windows!?!?! I’ve always strained my neck looking to the side during my rides. This is glorious.
You Cannot Rest Here
Have you ever played a video game where you have to sleep to recover? They only let you do it if everything is safe. Otherwise they won’t let you sleep. You’ll get a message, saying “You cannot sleep now, there are monsters nearby.”
Now, remember the last time you just couldn’t get to sleep?
Don’t you fuckin do this to me
"My whole daughter’s nursery is all owls. So it’s kind of like a staple for me to be like, ‘Oh, this is like I’m protecting my daughter, like that’s why there’s an owl on me. I’m the owl for my daughter, I protect her and I watch over her."
"oh my god it’s finally empty."
"THE BED IS FINALLY MINE!! YOU FOOLS ABANDONED THE MOST COMFORTABL-FUCK"
haha that’s cu-
there’s a picture from Totoro above their bed
2. Learn how to say yes.
3. Love yourself. If you can’t, pretend you do.
4. Be brave. Ask him out, eat out alone, take a road trip for one.
5. You will see people’s true character in the ways they treat you when you are fighting.
7. Get a thick skin, build up your armor. Learn when to wear it, and when to take it off.
8. Realize that your feelings and emotions are valid.
9. Fold yourself into someone’s arms, even if they are not “the one.”
10. Accept that a perfect soulmate may never appear—be your own.